First, I’d like to welcome everyone to 2010—-and to the all new Clearview Eye Care (CEC) blog. It’s my mission with this blog to give current and future CEC patients valuable and helpful information. Every week, I’ll be posting information about important topics in eye care, new advances in eye care technology and products, ways to help protect your vision, local events, patient spotlights, and many more helpful items. And if there’s something you would like to hear more about, send me an email at email@example.com. I also encourage everyone reading these blogs to interact with your own comments and questions right here on the blog posts.
As we start 2010, I also want to take this opportunity to outline some of the steps CEC took in 2009 to promote a more beneficial patient experience:
- Added evening appointments to accommodate the schedule of our working families
- Added the GDx glaucoma laser scan to all adult eye exams, helping to detect glaucoma several years earlier than traditional glaucoma testing
- Increased the CEC Eye Wear and Lens Warranty to 3 Years to give patients even more value for their investment
- Redesigned the optical boutique to showcase over 600 designer eyeglasses
- Added VSP and Eyemed Vision to the already long list of patient insurance plans accepted
- Developed a military (Tricare) appreciation discount program
- Added a Patient Appreciation Beverage Station with bottled water and fresh ground coffee
I know that 2010 will bring even more additions to CEC as we constantly strive to provide patients with the best service and better vision. Thank you for all your support and we look forward to hearing from you soon!